I’m so excited you discovered my lil part of the Universe.
I can not wait to share the magic of Amador Wellness Cottage with you.
My intention is to provide a healing retreat, an oasis of tranquility, an escape into relaxation.
I invite you to schedule a session and come discover the magic for yourself.
Carol is way better with words than me, so take a read and I hope it inspires you to schedule a massage or airbnb stay.
Scroll down a lil further for the standard resume/ bio. 🙂
I love to connect with people, so please feel free to add me on Facebook or call me with questions.
Ok, I’ll be honest, if you would like a quick response to a question, asking me via Facebook , Text or email will be more effective.
Electronic communication is a blessing to this busy mama and business owner.
I look forward to connecting with you
- National Holistic Institute, Emeryville, Ca, Massage Therapy
- HypnoBirthing Institute, Hypnosis for Childbirth Teacher Training
- Hypnotherapy Institute of California, Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Liddle Kids Foundation, Infant Massage Teacher Training
- Fair Oaks Massage Institute, Certified Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy Insitute, Davis, Ca Certified Massage Therapist
Brandy has been involved in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years.
She is a trained and certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Certified Massage therapist with a focus on nurturing, therapeutic sessions integrating a variety of modalities for a truly custom experience.
Brandy is well known for her work with women during pregnancy as a childbirth educator and doula, utilizing hypnosis to manage the pain and fear of childbirth.
While currently on sabbatical from attending births, Brandy continues to serve birthing women in her Amador County/ El Dorado County community with prenatal massage sessions, birth consults and free lending library. Brandy holds certifications as a HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator, Doula,Infant Massage Teacher and Breastfeeding Peer Counselor.
In April 2016, Brandy re-opened Amador Wellness Cottage in the Shenandoah Wine Valley town of Plymouth, California offering therapeutic massage, healing spa treatments, and overnight accommodations.
Brandy also offers onsite massage services at
- Rest Hotel, Main Street, Plymouth, as part of Body, Mind Spirit Center of Amador collective
- Plymouth House Inn, Main Street, Plymouth
- Grand Reserve Inn, Plymouth, Ca
To schedule a session with Brandy at Amador Wellness Cottage, please use the Online scheduling if you are a new client.
For sessions at Rest, Grand Reserve Inn or Plymouth House Inn, please contact the innkeepers directly.