Natural Families January News

shr_drw_left.png shr_drw_fb.png shr_drw_twit.png shr_drw_linked.png shr_drw_divider.png shr_drw_more.png shr_drw_right.png shr_btn_like_sm.png

p1x1.gif

natural families
exploring simple, safe, natural, and effective options for improved health and wellness
3.jpg2.jpg
4.jpg
January 2013 ~ Happy New Year!
In This Issue…

• Upcoming Events
  • January Specials & Promotions
  • Slim & Sassy Lifestyle Change Competion & New You Kit
  • What is Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade?
  • Marie’s Story
  • Tidbit of the Month: Cold & Flu Season
Upcoming Events
Classes, Conference Calls, Workshops, Holistic Health Fair

Free Classes ~ Reinventing Healthcare with Essential Oils
Friday, January 4, 5:30pm, Jackson, CA
Saturday, January 5, 10:00am, Ione, CA

Saturday, January 19, 10:00am, Sonora, CA

Please contact Jenny for additional dates and exact class locations. Interested in learning about essential oils but unable to make the dates or locations above? Host a class and earn special gifts and free products! Or contact Jenny for a free private consultation.

Conference Call ~ Ten Ways to Earn with doTERRA
Sunday, January 13, 7:00pm
On this call, we will discuss the 10 different ways you can earn cash and free products with doTERRA and I will answer any other questions you may have about your account, products, etc. Dial-in: 1-862-902-0100, Conference Code: 465055.
Detox with doTERRA (free class) & Blending Essential Oils ($10 workshop)
Thursday, January 24, Class 6:00pm, Workshop 7:00pm
125 Peek Street, Suite A, Jackson, CA ~ Please RSVP–space is limited.

Amador County Holistic Health & Wellness Fair –
Saturday, January 26, 11:00-4:00
Amador Senior Center, 229 NY Ranch Rd, Jackson, CA ~ Shannon and Jenny will have a booth and will be presenting at noon. Please stop by and say hello!

January Specials & Promotions
Frankincense, Lemon, Root to Tip Serum, Modern Essentials Book, & More!

Root to Tip Serum (for hair and scalp health) is on sale for 10% off in January. There are also many ways to earn free products this month:

• Place a 125pv Loyalty Rewards order by the 15th of the month and you will receive a FREE 15ml Lemon essential oil (Product of the Month)
  • Place a 200pv order by January 15 and you will receive a FREE 15ml Frankincense essential oil (a powerful oil and a $93 retail value)
  • Host a class and receive FREE products of your choice!
  • Purchase an enrollment kit and set-up your first Loyalty Rewards order, and you will receive a FREE Modern Essentials book as a thank you gift from me!
New Year, New You!
Slim & Sassy Lifestyle Change Competition and New You Kit

Have you resolved to lose weight and improve your health this year? doTERRA’s Slim & Sassy New You Kit can help you reach your goals, naturally! The kit contains 2 Slim & Sassy TrimShakes, 4 Slim & Sassy Essential Oil Metabolic Blends, a LifeLong Vitality pack, and a Mito2Max. These are products that have changed many people’s lives, and for a limited time, you can get this $450+ retail value for only $199! Let me know if you’d like help ordering. Also, my friend Shannon will be facilitating a group through the Slim & Sassy Lifestyle Change Competition, which runs from January 15 through April 30, and will be a fun and motivating way to help you reach your goals. For contest details, click here or contact Shannon at (209) 304-9485.

Why doTERRA?
What is Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) and Why is it Important?

Check out this brochure to find out why doTERRA essential oils are the only essential oils I recommend. This brochure gives an overview of the selection, harvesting, processing, and testing standards that an essential oil must meet in order to be labeled Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade: CPTG Brochure

Marie’s Story
“I only have one regret. I wish I had found this when my children were younger.”

“I first became interested in doTERRA after reading some of Jenny’s postings on Facebook. I was then invited to a class. There was so much information shared that I went home with oil samples, a handout, and my head swimming. But I started to use the samples. I noticed a change. The first few oils I started with were Breathe, which I thought might help my husband’s snoring, and Balance, which I thought would help my anxiety. Jenny also added Serenity and Lavender because of my sleep issues.

The change was almost miraculous. I immediately noticed that my husband was snoring less, and less loudly. The Balance seemed to calm me down, but, most importantly, my sleeping has changed dramatically. At this time of year, with the short days, I often fight the blues, but this year, I have been much happier. This, in the midst of difficult personal times, has been nothing short of wonderful. The only thing that has changed in my life is doTERRA.

I am not a vision of health. I have had many health issues since I was a child, when I contracted juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Basically, my immune system is trashed. Since that first meeting, I have added at least 6 oils to my daily regimen. I have made it through 2 colds and did not need to visit a doctor or use an antibiotic. I have recovered quickly. I feel great.

I believe in the healing power of these oils. Somehow, rubbing them, ingesting them and breathing them in, does something inside the body… inside the cell. I only have one regret. I wish I had found this when my children were younger. I would encourage anyone to try it! What do you have to lose?” Marie

Tidbit of the Month
Interesting and Helpful Information & Ideas

Cold and flu season is upon us, but thanks to my essential oils, I feel prepared and empowered! Here’s a short video presentation by Dr. David Hill on how to use essential oils to prevent illness in your home and treat yourself and your family naturally if you catch a bug. Wishing you good health in the new year!

Dr. Hill: Essential Oils for Cold & Flu Season
Dr. Hill: Essential Oils for Cold & Flu Season
Jenny Upchurch
doTERRA IPC #220265
AromaTouch Certified
(209) 256-2712
Visit my Website!
Click Here to Join the Natural Families Facebook Group!
Like me on Facebook
Forward this email

jenny.doterra |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Natural Families | The Upchurch Home | Ione | CA | 95640