WHY are WALK Live Classes a BETTER way to WALK
for health and weight loss?
The workout is loaded with the essentials of fitness. Each class is a muscle-moving, calorie-torching, posture-perfecting, health-enhancing workout!
Some of our most famous features are:
· WALK routines that are brisk aerobic workouts. They promote cardiovascular health and burn calories and body fat.
· WALK Boosters that add firming and toning of individual muscles through strength training.
· Stretch Exercises and full range of motion movements that improve full-body flexibility.
· A Warm Up WALK and Cool Down WALK that safely transitions the workout intensity.
· 4 easy steps-if you can WALK….you can do this!!
· The WALK Live Music System.
· Music Speed/Pace that’s designed for health improvement and high calorie burning.
Classes are held at Ko Sutemi Karate, Hwy 88 in Pine Grove on Mondays and Fridays at 11:00
Also at Bodies-N-Balance 248 French Bar Rd, in Jackson on Tues/Thurs/Fri. mornings at 7:30 AND Mon/Wed evenings at 5:15.
Your First class is ALWAYS FREE!!
Good Morning Ladies!
Attached is a flyer about our classes.
Also, I have been asked to share a video with some people that have asked about my Indoor Walking Program. I am attaching a youtube video of 1.15 minutes long. It gives a snap-shot of what our classes are like. In this video, Leslie Sansone (The creator of this program) shows what it’s all about.
We are walking 2 and 3 miles in our classes, depending on what the walkers want to do!
I just wanted to share this, so you know what I’m about.