|Mindful Marketing for Soul Proprietors
Cost : $15
Thursday April 29th
Motherlode Holistic Connection
8 Court St. Jackson
Marketing is a must! You can count on Universal Law to bring you clients to a degree but you also must take deliberate, focused and inspired action to grow your business. You MUST promote yourself, however you do not have to feel like a used car salesman to do so!
In this low cost class we will cover basic marketing concepts as well as create an action plan to grow our businesses in a heart centered manner.
- Learn what marketing truly is
- Release the thoughts that hold you back from sucess
- Pinpoint your niche
- Create a basic yearly marketing calendar
- Create a marketing budget
- Locate app advertising venues
- Set a business goal to achieve in the next month
To participate in this class please RSVP by April 25th
Get Clients Now by CJ Hayden Following the one day workshop will be a free action group based on CJ Hayden’s book. More details coming soon!
Bring to class:
- Yearly Calendar/Planner
- Past Marketing Efforts (ads, cards, flyers etc..)
- An Open Mind
- List your 3 biggest business strengths
- List your 3 biggest business weaknesses
- List what you feel is holding you back from success
- You goal/dream for your business
- Also be prepared to introduce yourself and business clearly and concisely in 60 seconds
Please feel free to share this with others!
Brandy Astwood, CHT, HBCE, CD, CIMT
Director of Motherlode Holistic Connection ~ A Community Wellness Center
Clinical Hypnotherapist / Birth Options Advocate / Holistic Childbirth Educator
Birth & Postpartum Doula / Certified Infant Massage Teacher/ Mommy Mentor