Women of Vision Meeting Summery
Women of Vision Empowerment Network
February Meeting Summery
So she set out one day on her journey
She didn’t look back and she didn’t rush
She just kept taking one step at a time
And opening her heart to the possibilities
WOVEN Gathering “Personal Vision”
Date/Location: Friday Feb. 5th, 2010 at MHC
Meeting began: 1:05pm
Meeting closed: 3:00pm
Elli (need last name and email)
Rose Navarro (need email)
Dorreen (need last name and email)
The focus was on Personal Vision of Business.
- A 10 min guided meditation was done to see the future vision of our work and how we live our lives because of it As well as the obstacles we place in our ways that prevent us from living our dreams.
- Following the meditation each person was asked to write down in their journal any ideas, insights or feeling that came up during the meditation.
- Page 53 of Heart of a Visionary was handed out consisting of 18 questions to help clarify The Big Dream. I asked each person to quickly answer the questions (to avoid over thinking and editing of thoughts) then to take it home for more in-depth review and answers.
The discussion that developed after cover many topics as it flowed between the women.
- How to be our selves
- The power of fear
- True courage
- How to be ourselves while working with those from the old business paradigm
- The important of being who we are; to fly our freak flag in the manner that fits of us as individuals.
- To notice when one our WOVEN sisters is using limiting language about herself, her business, her community.
- The importance of picking a niche (Niche to be Rich!)
- The importance of having altar to remind us about our goals, our visions, our dreams. 2 coloring page were handed out to assist in creating reminders to post in our homes, office or car
- Fear seemed to be a big discussion point which lead us to the topic for next month
I’m sure there was more but it all flowed so well, our discussion weaving together a beutiful tapesty of support and encouragement. Please feel free to add your thoughts and observations!
My personal observations/things to be done:
- Sign in sheet
- Create a basket for love offerings
- Add signs to doors in hallways (its my place and I still open at least 2 wrong doors before I find the right one! lol)
- Create a Facebook page for WOVEN
- Create an information page on MotherlodeHolistic.com or create a blog? Opinions? Thoughts?
- Create a MHC wish list.
Interested in attending?
Ayla Miner at 209-772-0511
Brandy at 209-304-8495